Monday, April 30, 2007

Fab


1. Don't Know
2. I'm Rich (Feat. Bavgate & Keak Da Sneak)
3. Yellow Bus (Feat. Y.S. aka Tha Thizz Kid)
4. Up Jumps (Feat. Mac Mall & Shiggidy)
5. Fuck Wit Me (Feat. The Jacka & Nump)
6. Thizz
7. Damn Dumb (Feat. Yukmouth)
8. Timeout
9. Selfmade (Feat. Rydah J. Klyde)
10. Hallways (Feat. Gorilla Pits)
11. Don't Stop
12. Nation Of Thizzlam (Feat. J Nash)
13. Metros & Chirpers
14. Throw It Up (Feat. The Mossie)
15. That Girl (Feat. Potzee)
16. Do You Really Want Me? (Feat. Speedy)
17. Thizz Remix
18. Dummy Retarded (Feat. Tha Pillionaires & J-Diggs)



The Nation

5 comments:

  1. Good Bay Shyt ova here....keep it up yadadamean? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. yo mayne, taken a minute to get back at you but I put you on my links list, keep tha posts up cuz ya know we got to stick together! peace. Max ~ slapzandsuch

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey homie, I have added you to my links section. I saw your message on my blog. You have some nice posts here. Feel free to add me to your blog.

    http://bayridah26.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey changed my blog name its now:
    hoodaffiliated.blogspot.com
    also good post

    ReplyDelete
  5. This shit is so rediculously stupid.

    ReplyDelete