Sunday, April 29, 2007

Dre And Jay

1. Mac Dre, Jay Tee - Intro
2. Jay Tee - Playa Jay Tee (Add. Vocals By Mac Dre)
3. Jay Tee, Baby Bash, Mac Dre - Where We Dwell(Add. Vocals By Coolio Da Unda Dogg)
4. The Looie Crew, Mac Dre - Uninvited (Add. Vocals By Jay Tee)
5. Baby Bash, Mac Dre, Jay Tee - The Throw (Add. Vocals By Jaz)
6. Mac Dre - I'm A Savage
7. Jay Tee, PSD, Mac Dre - Act A Fool (Add. Vocals By Niece)
8. Baby Bash, Jay Tee, Mac Dre - Come Take A Ride (Add. Vocals Miami The Most & Jennica Pellon)
9. Mac Dre, Jay Tee, Baby Bash, C-Major - Just A Touch Of Game
(Add. Vocals By Miami The Most)
10. Mac Dre - Fonky Situation (Add. Vocals By Jay Tee & Miami The Most)
11. Jay Tee, Mac Dre - You Ain't Getting Paid ?
12. Mac Dre, Jay Tee, Little Bruce - Pimpin' Appealin'(Add. Volcals By Miami The Most)
13. Mac Dre - Mac Named Dre
14. Jay Tee, Mac Dre - I Can't Go For That (Add. Vocals By Miami The Most)
15. Jay Tee, Mac Dre, Coolio Da Unda Dogg, Young Dru, Kobra, The Suspects - V-Town Finale
16. Mac Dre, Jay Tee, B-12 - Mashin' Out
17. Baby Bash, Jay Tee, Mac Dre - Chop That Hoe (Add. Vocals By Miami The Most)




Everybody Ain't Able

3 comments:

  1. Ayy man...I just noticed you have me in your affiliates. I don't know how I got there but thanks. I added you to mine. I been gettin a few hits comin from your site...oh and this is Deez over at www.hiphopgrounds.blogspot.com . Hit me if you need anything...peace

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for The link add i did the same

    ReplyDelete